Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Pick 3 Pinterest Linky Party

Who doesn't love Pinterest!?  Certainly not me!  So today I'm linking up with the Pinterest Pick 3 Linky Party by Inspired Owl's Corner, Just Reed, and Pawsitively Teaching.  


Here are my 3 Pinterest Picks for February.


This standing flowering tree made from kid's hands is so adorable, and  was found at Krokotak.



I can't wait to use this freebie from Kreative in Kinder!


How beautiful are these Zinnias made from the bottoms of pinecones!?! I must be in the mood for spring!  These beauties are from A Fanciful Twist.

Thanks for stopping by! 

You can check out more of my Pins on my Pinterest boards!

7 comments:

  1. I am making those handprint trees for sure! They are so adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kid's hand tree is awesome! But the zinnea pinecones take the cake because they match your blog so well! It's fun to go around and visit other blogs through this linky. I hope you find some fun ones to browse too.
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do! :) I can't wait to make them!

      Delete
  3. Great ideas! I have lots of pine cones around my house!!
    Haley
    Owls and Lessons, Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute heart tree Valentine! Love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously....how cute are those hand print trees???? Thanks for sharing such great ideas and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete