Thursday, March 3, 2016

Pick 3 Linky Party - March

I'm linking up again this month with the Pinterest Pick 3 Linky Party by Inspired Owl's CornerJust Reed, and Pawsitively Teaching!




This St. Patrick's Day Rainbow Craft  from Crafty Morning, would look so cute hanging from the ceiling in the classroom!



I can't wait to do this Leprechaun Directed Drawing from First Grade Blue Skies, next week with my kiddos!




And I know the kids would love this hot and cold air experiment from Learning 4 Kids!

Thanks for stopping by! 

You can check out more of my Pins on my Pinterest boards!



4 comments:

  1. I love the leprechaun! So cute! Those hanging pots of gold are so adorable too! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! So many great ideas!

      Delete
  2. I love the leprechaun directed drawing, that is going to be a super fun one to make with the kids! Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Megan! I love the rainbow pot of gold pin and have made them and hung them from our ceiling year after year! What a bright fun way to celebrate the start of Spring and St. Patrick’s Day!
    Triple the Love In Grade 1

    ReplyDelete